Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Book published on Scribd

Hello,

My book was published today on Scribd! I am waiting for it to be published on other locations as well.  Since I have a nook and so do many members of my family, I cannot wait for it to be published with Barnes and Nobles.  I hope you all will read the free sample to see if you would be interested in this. Look under Proverbs: Wisdom for Daily Living by Kay Thompson Brown.

Proverbs. 2:1-5 My son,if you accept my words and store up my commands within you,(2) turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding,(3) and if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, (4) and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, (5) then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.

The fear of the Lord is a deep respect and reverence for Him. He gives us the treasure of eternal life.

Matthew. 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment